GRAPE GRADE: Vermentino

VERMENTINO (white dry) is a very amazing wine, enough to fall in love with it from the very first sip. It is because of its amazing taste qualities, it is included in the line of premium TERRA CASPEA wines. This variety of Italian grapes, which is home to Sardinia and Sicily, is successfully cultivated in the vineyards of "Marandi Wine Company" on the coast of the Caspian Sea. During the ripening, the grapes accumulate acidity.

The wine is aged for 14 months, up to 30% of the wine is aged in oak barrels, and the remaining 70% is in steel vats. The drink has a charming light golden color. In the aroma there are bright notes of juniper and quince, after which the fresh smells of meadow grasses are barely palpable. A bright burst of acidity and light minerality gives the wine a unique aftertaste.

VERMENTINO (white dry) perfectly suits oysters and clams, it is combined with dishes from fatty fish (sturgeon, stellate sturgeon).